- Audio/Video Integration
- Sound Mixing/Editing/Enhancement
- Developing Sound Concepts
- Technical/Creative Balance
- Electronic Music and Music Theory
- Sound and Music Gathering
- Extensive Live Performance Experience
- Stage Management
2013 – Present Keyboardist, Nekrogoblikon
- Keyboard player for 6-member folk (goblin) metal band, supporting a repertoire of about 24 pieces on two albums.
- Performed in approximately 50 gigs within the State of California. Performed live throughout the US and Europe.
- Key contributor to music video development for “No-one Survives.” Over 3M hits total; video ranked #9 and was featured on Reddit.com.
- Supported management of merchandise sales in support of band expenses, increasing sales by 3-5% increase.
- Supported sound concept and audio mix for original compositions.
- 4 years customer service experience soliciting feedback and responding to requests while on tour.
2012 – 2013 Pianist, Sassafrass
- Played jazz, blues and ragtime during the evenings to generate a 10% increase in customer base.
2011 – 2012 Keyboardist, Starving for Gravity
- Keyboard player for 5-member pop/rock band sponsored by Michael Lloyd, producer of Dirty Dancing.
- Played a repertoire of 25 pieces. Performed in approximately 10 shows between California and Louisiana.
2006 – 2017 Additional Experience
- Instructor for Rock Band Summer Camp; worked on performance and unique sound development for bands and students.
- Composer and sound development of 30+ original pieces for keyboard/piano.
- Coordinated studio activities during internship at Barn Productions
- Keyboardist for Winged Deception. Developed sound concept and audio mixing for a repertoire of 10 original pieces.
- Collaborated to compose and perform piano pieces for two live theatre productions.
- Stage Manager, 2 concurrent stages, load-in, crew calls for show schedule.
- Keyboard player for variety of impromptu performances covering all genres of music.
- Keyboardist for Rocky Kramer progressive rock band with 12 original pieces, managed by member of Pink Floyd team.
- Two years’ experience providing piano lessons to beginning students.
Instruments: Piano, Keyboard, Organ, Clarinet, Guitar, Drums
Equipment: Roland RD700, Korg M3, Korg Triton, Yamaha Motif, Roland Phantom X Series, Hammond Organ
Software: Mac OSX, Windows, LogicProX, ProTools, Photoshop CS5, Sebelius
AWARDS / RECOGNITION:
2015 Nekrogoblikon featured on Kerrang Tour with Limp Bizkit
2015 Nekrogoblikon voted Top 10 Los Angeles Metal Band
2014 Nekrogoblikon “NoOne Survives” video goes viral with over 2 million views
2013 2nd Place, Pop Chips Competition, Starving for Gravity
2009 Ensemble Competition, Clarinet, Outstanding
2005 Alumni Scholarship, Music, University of Colorado
2005 Selected Performer, Multicultural Show
2004 Best Soloist, All State wind Ensemble (Rendezvous with the Other Side)
2002 1st Place Historical Era Festival (Rondo Op51, No.1, Beethoven)
2000 Selected Honors Soloist to play with Snow Mass Summer Faculty String Quartet
(Sonatina Op.55 No.1, Kuhlau)
PERFORMANCES (Not all inclusive)
2012-16 US and European performances with Nekrogoblikon (Goblin Metal)
2014 Keyboard arrangement for “Musical”
2013 Solo pianist for Sassafrass Jazz/Blues Nightclub
2012 US performances with Rocky Kramer (Rock)
2012 US performances with Starving for Gravity (Pop Rock)
2011 US performances with Starving for Gravity (Pop Rock)
2005 – 2007 University of Colorado Ensemble, Solo, and Accompaniment Performances
2004 – 2007 Winged Deception (Metal)
2000 – 2005 Woodman Valley Chapel Praise Band (Christian)
2004 – Classical Performances and Arrangements
- Randezvous with the Other Side (Saucedo)
- Prelude for a Rock Band (original alternative composition for Power Chord Academy)
- Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum (Debussy)
- No. 6 from Six Dances in Bulgarian Rhythm 1-6 (Bartok)
- Prelude in E Minor Op 28, No 4 (Chopin)
- Moondance by Nightwish (Arrangement for Keyboard, Guitar, Drums)
- Kinslayer by Nightwish (Arrangement for Keyboard, Guitar, Drum)
2003 – Classical Performances and Rearrangements
- Dreams (Original composition for the Young Composers Festival)
- Prelude in C# Minor, op.3 #2 (Rachmaninov)
- Moonlight Sonata (Beethoven)
- Christmas Production Bethlehem! The Journey (Musical by L. Rhodes)
- Equinox (Original composition for the Colorado Springs Symphony Composers Concert)
- Kinderszenen Scenes of Childhood (Schumann)
- Tantaula’s Theme (Arrangement for Piano, Clarinet, and Alto Sax)
2002 – Classical Performances
- 10 Selected pieces for Clarinet Festival
- Wedding Rain (Liz Story)
- Impromptu in A Flat, D.935 (Schubert)
- Flying (Original composition for the Young Composers Summer Festival
- Fantasie KV397 (385g) @ Interlochen (Mozart)
- Fantasie in D min K397 (Mozart)
- Evening of Piano Music; solo pianist for French Restaurant
- Le CouCou (Daquin); Sonata, A Major K113, L345 (Scarlatti);
- Rondo D Major KV485 (Mozart); Claire de Lune (Debussy);Old
- French Song, from the Album for the Young, Op. 39, No. 16
- (Tchaikovsky); Spanish Dance No. 5 (Andaluza), from 12
- Spanish Dances (Granados)
2001 – Classical Performances
- Battle Dance, 1st Movement (Original Composition for a Summer Music Festival
- Selections from Michael W. Smith’s Freedom Album
- Sonata Opus 55 No. 1 (Kuhlau) Honors Solo at Snow Mass
- Clarinet Solo with Wind Ensemble for the Music Educators Association Conference
- Various quarterly solos (1997 – 2001)
2011-13 Musician’s Institute
2013 Barn Productions Internship
2005-07 University of Colorado
2004 Power Chord Academy, Chicago, IL
2003 Pikes Peak Young Composers Summer Academy
2003 Brevard Institute of Music
2002 Interlochen Summer Institute
2002 Pikes Peak Young Composers Summer Academy
2001 Chicago Institute of Music Summer Camp
2001 Pikes Peak Young Composers Summer Academy
2001 Snow Mass Suzuki Music Camp
2000 Pikes Peak Young Composers Summer Academy
2000 Snow Mass Suzuki Music Camp
1999–2005 Private Instruction-Piano (Leonard Rhodes)
2000-2002 Private Instruction-Clarinet (Edward Nucchio)
1997- 2000 Private Instruction – Piano, Suzuki Method (Silke Sauppe)
2001-2005 Marching Band, Rampart High School, Colorado Springs, CO
Wind Ensemble, Rampart High School, Colorado Springs, CO
Jazz Band, Rampart High School, Colorado Springs, CO